Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, any regular priced item purchased in the Pier 21 Gift Shop or through Shop.Pier21.ca may be returned within 30 days of purchase, with original receipt and in resaleable condition, noting the following conditions:
- Items must not be used, worn or damaged
- Items must be in original packaging with all applicable warranty cards/certificates
- Items with expiry dates must be returned for refund before the expiry date on packaging
- Items such as fine jewelry may be sent for authentication before a refund is issued
- Videos and DVDs may only be returned if in their original unopened packaging
- Discounted items and personal items (ex: earrings) are final sale and cannot be returned for refund
Refunds are made to the purchaser using the original method of payment.
Shipped items may be returned within 30 days to the address below:
Pier 21 Gift Shop
Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
1055 Marginal Road
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If a shipped item is to be returned for refund the customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Damage to any shipped items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to email@example.com.
For your protection, we recommend you insure your package for shipping. Additionally, please record any carrier tracking information to verify your returned merchandise reaches our correct return address.
Returns are normally processed within 48 hours of receipt.
For additional information, please speak with a customer service representative by calling 902.425.7770, extension 227.